SKATE CLASS OVERVIEW
Our Skate Class at the City of Hermosa Beach public Skate Park provides instruction for all abilities and exclusive access to the world class skate park for the duration of our class. Beginner to advanced level instruction will be provided starting from the very basic, getting from A to B, to intermediate tricks including ollies, flip tricks, grinds, vert skating and much more. The class is designed as an “open skate” environment where participants can practice their skills under the supervision and guidance of experienced skateboard coaches.
Safety is our number one priority. All participants are required to wear a helmet, elbow pads, knee pads and closed toe shoes. Our coaches are First-Aid & CPR Certified and enforce strict safety rules. They are also very talented skateboarders with a lot of knowledge to share with our participants! Click Here to learn more about our Coaches.
When is it?
September 7th – March 14th
Who Can Join?
Ages 5 to 15
Instruction for All Abilities
Over 15 years old?
Become a Skate Camp Coach or Coach in Training. Click Here to learn more!
- Coach Ratio: 1:6
- All Coaches: CPR & First-Aid Certified and Background Checked
- Pads: Campers are required to wear a helmet, elbow and knee pads at all times. Wrist-guards strongly encouraged.
- Location: Camp is held in a private parking enclosed parking garage
- Sunscreen: Sunscreen reapplication breaks are scheduled multiple times throughout the day. Shade tents are provided for full day campers to escape sun exposure.
WHAT TO BRING
- Pads: Helmet, Knee & Elbow Pads (wrist guards recommended)
- Closed Toe Shoes
- Skateboard or Scooter
- *Extra pads & skateboards available on a first-come first-served basis.
Pricing & Registration
4 Class Package = $215 / $225 non-resident
Use the button below to purchase your class package. You will be transferred to the City of Hermosa Beach website to complete payment.
PCH Skate Class
Camp is held at the City Skate Park.