Learn to skateboard or take your skating to the next level at our Skate Camp in Redondo Beach! Our Redondo Camp is held in the octagon pavilion on the Redondo Beach Pier, right next to the Fun Factory and just below Kincaid’s. Camp is open to boys and girls, with or without skating experience, from age 5 to 16. We provide beginner and intermediate level instruction starting from the very basic, getting from A to B, to intermediate tricks including ollies, flip tricks, grinds, ramp skating and much more! We have a variety of mobile ramps, including quarter pipes, launch ramps, fun boxes and rails, that are arranged differently each day allowing for a different skate experience each day.
Safety is our number one priority. All campers are required to wear a helmet, elbow pads, knee pads and closed toe shoes. Our coaches are First-Aid & CPR Certified and enforce strict safety rules. They are also very talented skateboarders with a lot of knowledge to share with their campers! Click Here to learn more about our coaches.
FLEXIBLE DAY PASS SYSTEM!
Our Day Pass system is designed to be as flexible as possible for you. Select a number of Day Passes from the options below and use them at any of our BeachSports and PCH Skateboard Camps in Redondo or Manhattan Beach. Attend individual days (ex. M, W, F) or full week (M-F). You can even attend different camps each day (ex. Skate Camp Monday & Wednesday, Surf Camp Tuesday & Thursday), although we do encourage 5 day weeks so Campers can get to know the coaches and experience all of our awesome activities.
2019 SCHEDULES & PRICING
June 10th - August 30th
Monday - Friday
FULL DAY CAMP9AM - 2PM
Day Pass Options:
1-Day Pass | $85
5-Day Pass | $350 (18% savings)
10-Day Pass | $650 (24% savings)
20-Day Pass | $1,200 (30% savings)
HALF DAY CAMP9AM - 12PM
Day Pass Options:
1-Day Pass | $60
5-Day Pass | $250 (17% savings)
10-Day Pass | $450 (25% savings)
20-Day Pass | $800 (33% savings)
AFTER CARE2PM - 5PM
Extend Your Camp Day to 5PM
Campers will be walked to our Beach Camp at 15th St. to finish the day from 2PM to 5PM.
$30 Per Day
Must be purchased in addition to 9AM-2PM Camp Pass
All Season PassAttend Unlimited Camps All Summer!
Attend Unlimited PCH Skate Camps All Summer Long!
Includes BeachSports Summer Camps! Surfing, Junior Lifeguards, Beach Volleyball & More!
Early Bird Savings Ends April 1st | Save 10% on All Passes!
*Excludes Hermosa Beach Location | Discount applied automatically at checkout
PICK UP & DROP OFF
The Octagon @ Redondo Beach Pier
500 Fisherman’s Warf
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
(Next to the Fun Factory and below Kincaid’s)
Camp is held in the octagon pavilion located just below Kincaid’s at the base of the Redondo Beach Pier, right next to the “Fun Factory”. The easiest way to get there is through the parking structure on Torrance Blvd.. Once you enter the parking structure, stay on the lower level and head to the opposite end of the parking lot (as far north in the lot as you can go). You will see the Octagon and our tents and ramps setup just below you.
WHAT TO BRING
- Pads: Helmet, Knee & Elbow Pads (wrist guards recommended)
- Closed Toe Shoes
- Skateboard or Scooter
- Snacks & Water
- Lunch (9AM-2PM campers only)
Terms & Conditions For Passes
- Day Passes can be used at our Redondo or Manhattan Beach BeachSports and PCH Skate Camp locations only. Hermosa Beach programs are scheduled through the City of Hermosa Beach which, unfortunately, limits flexibility with our passes.
- Registration is required for each camp day at least 24 hours prior to the start of camp. For safety purposes, unscheduled "Drop-ins" will not be accepted.
- Unused Day Passes can be used towards our Fall/Winter camps or refunded at summers end at the lowest rate you ended up on. Absences will not be refunded. All Season Passes expire August 30th, 2019 and are non-refundable.
- Upgrade your Day Pass anytime and have your previous purchases credited towards the larger pass plan.
- Passes cannot be shared between campers. Day Passes can be transferred between siblings if they are on the same Day Pass plan at the time of transfer. (Example: Each sibling must have a 5 day pass in order to share passes. One sibling can come 3 days, the other 7 days)
- Campers receive one rashguard or t-shirt per summer on their first day of camp. Additional rashguards and t-shirts are available for purchase for $20.
- Bring your BeachSports purchase receipt to Dive N' Surf for 15% off in-store purchases (some restrictions apply).