SCHOOL HOLIDAY SKATE CAMPS
Join us on your day off! Learn to skateboard or take your skating to the next level at our Skate Camp! Our Camps are open to boys and girls, with or without skating experience, from age 5 to 16. We provide beginner and intermediate level instruction starting from the very basic, getting from A to B, to intermediate tricks including ollies, flip tricks, grinds, ramp skating and much more!
Safety is our number one priority. All campers are required to wear a helmet, elbow pads, knee pads and closed toe shoes. Our coaches are First-Aid & CPR Certified and enforce strict safety rules. They are also very talented skateboarders with a lot of knowledge to share with their campers! Click Here to learn more about our coaches.
SCHEDULES & PRICING
Veterans Day | November 12th
Thanksgiving | November 19th-21st & 23rd
Winter Break | December 21st & 26th-28th
New Year Break | January 2nd, 3rd & 4th
Martin Luther King Day | January 21st
Presidents’ Holiday | February 18th – 22nd
Spring Break | April 1st – 5th
FULL DAY | 9AM-2PM
1-Day Pass = $80
3-Day Pass = $225
5-Day Pass = $325
10-Day Pass = $550
HALF DAY | 9AM-12PM
1-Day Pass = $65
3-Day Pass = $180
5-Day Pass = $275
10-Day Pass = $500
Terms & Conditions for Day Passes
- Day Passes are valid for 2018/2019 Holiday Camps only – Unused Day Passes will be refunded at the lowest rate you ended up on.
- Upgrade your Day Pass anytime and have your previous purchases credited towards the larger pass plan.
- Registration is required for each camp day prior to the start of camp. Unscheduled “Drop-ins” will not be accepted for safety reasons.
- Absences will not be refunded.
- Passes cannot be transferred or shared between campers.
PICK UP & DROP OFF
St. Cross Church
1818 Monterey Blvd
Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
Camp is held in the private parking lot of St. Cross Church at the intersection of 19th St. and Loma Dr. in Hermosa Beach. Check in with the coaches in the Blue PCH Skate Camp shirts.
WHAT TO BRING
- Pads: Helmet, Knee & Elbow Pads (wrist guards recommended)
- Closed Toe Shoes
- Skateboard or Scooter
- Snacks & Water
- Lunch (9AM-2PM campers only)